ProtoICHM7 is a computational application for the prediction of mutagenicity of chemical
compounds, by using proprietary QSAR models.
ProtoICHM7 is specially focused on ICH M7 Guideline, a European Union regulation, adopted to
reduce the potential carcinogenic risk of impurities. ICH M7 Guideline proposes the use of
computational methods as an alternative for mutagenicity assays. It requires the prediction by
means of two computational metodologies: an statistical method (QSAR) and a expert-rule based
ProtoICHM7 KEY FEATURES:
- Speed: predictions in a few seconds/minutes, even for large sets of molecules (about five minutes for a prediction of 10 properties in a dataset of 1000 molecules).
- Versatility: different input formats can be provided as inputs.
- Simplicity: no need of specific or technical knowledge to use the tool.
- Regulatory validity: all models follow the OECD guidelines and are provided with their corresponding reports following the QSAR Model Reporting Format (QMRF), therefore guaranteeing their use for regulatory purposes.
Minimal hardware requirements:
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Windows 7 higher (MacOS and Linux versions are under development)
- Visual C++ Redistributable package. (Can be downloaded here).
- Java. (Can be downloaded here).
ON-LINE VERSION: Go to the FREE ProtoICHM7 TRIAL
Interested in the prediction of a single group of properties? Try our ProtoREACH modules: