We are looking for a junior researcher to join our team!
ProtoQSAR is a company specialized in the design, optimization, valorization, and development of new compounds (small molecules, peptides, nanomaterials, mixtures, etc.) through chemoinformatics and structural bioinformatics driven by machine learning (QSAR, molecular docking, molecular dynamics, etc.). Our tools allow the prediction and evaluation of physicochemical, biological, pharmacological, and/or (eco) toxicological properties of substances.
We work in chemistry, regulatory toxicology, compound discovery and development (biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, veterinary, cosmetics, nutraceuticals, agri-food…). We have experience in more than 10 international research projects and more than 25 national and regional projects, and our team has more than 80 publications in the field of chemoinformatics.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team. The following will be valued:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Pharmacology, Toxicology, or a related discipline.
- Great interest in computational modeling areas.
- Good academic record.
- Basic understanding of in silico modeling and machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in programming (python / Java).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and logically summarize research findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with colleagues and communicate complex information clearly.
- Ability to organize resources, manage time, and meet deadlines.
- Participating and supporting different research projects in close collaboration with ProtoQSAR staff and collaborators.
- Actively participating in research and training activities within the group.
- Disseminating research results in the scientific community (through international conferences) and in the non-scientific community (through outreach and public engagement).
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your Curriculum Vitae, a letter of motivation, and two-three letters of recommendation to email@example.com before Monday, February 13th, 2023.